If you have been sued to establish paternity, for child support, or for enforcement or modification, don't go to court alone. The consequences can be severe.
And don't believe the line, "There's nothing you can do." Let our firm help.
Through the years, our firm has met with dozens of individuals who thought they could go to court alone, but ended up in our office trying to undo what happened. It's more difficult and much more expensive to try and undo it. Let our firm help get it right the first time.
Contact us to set up an appointment or to speak with Peter about your child support case.
Attorney General and Child Support Info
- Office of the Attorney General (OAG) - Official website of the Texas Attorney General.
- OAG Child Support Division - Child support enforcement agency of the State of Texas.
- Local Child Support Offices - Find the nearest child support office location.
- Employers - Information for Texas employers and their responsibilities.
- Parenting and Paternity Awareness (P.A.P.A) - Educational curriculum for students and young adults teaching rights, responsibilities, parenting skills, and the importance of father involvement.
- Child Support Services - Apply online for child support services or call 1-800-252-8014.
- Child Support Interactive - Make payments, check on payments, view payment history, and change personal information.