If you are convicted of a felony in the State of Texas, you could be sentenced to serve time in the Texas Department of Criminal Justice-Institutional or State Jail Divisions. If you receive probation as part of a plea bargain or sentence, you could still be sentenced to serve time in prison for violating the rules of probation.
If you have been charged with an offense, let our firm help. Peter M. Lopez has over 15 years of experience defending citizens accused of crimes.
If you want more information about TDCJ, or you need to locate, visit, or contact a loved one in prison, our firm can help. If you are unable to find what you need below, contact us.
TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE (TDCJ)
- Texas Department of Criminal Justice (TDCJ) - Official TDCJ website.
- Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles - Information on parole, guidelines, and revocations.
- Death Row Information - Offenders, victim information, and statistics.
- Windham School District - TDCJ's school district which provides offender education.
- Victim Services Division - Assists crime victims in the criminal justice process.
- Offender Search - Locate an offender, get unit address, and find projected release dates.
- Offender Family Information - Offender location services, telephone system, unit directory, answers to FAQs, and other information for the families of offenders.